RENZO GRACIE JIU JITSU
Detroit Academy of Martial Arts takes a unique approach to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the way that it’s taught. Learn some of the reasons below why our academy could be the right fit for you.
- We teach only authentic Renzo Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
- We provide a clean, comfortable training environment
- Recently remodeled Facility
- Our head instructor is a Renzo Gracie brown belt under Pat Cooligan, a 2nd degree black belt directly under Renzo
- An unbelievable team atmosphere fostered by Team Renzo Gracie
- Convenient Location
- Over 1,600 sq ft of Zebra® Mat space
- Unparalleled Personal Attention and Guidance
WHY BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU?
Our authentic Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Program is the core foundation of the academy and has direct lineage back to Renzo Gracie, grandson of the founder of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu). If you are looking to learn this martial art the way it was meant to be taught than you have come to the right place!
The moment you walk in the door you will meet a great group of hard working martial artists of all skill levels ready to help you reach your goals! It all starts with the skills and professionalism of our qualified staff. This culture trickles down to all students making the experience so much more than a martial art.
Thanks to the Gracie Family, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) has proven itself over and over again in competition and on the street. Any martial art that was created by and for the smaller, weaker practioner is one guaranteed to turn the world on its head.
Here at DAMA we emphasize technique and position. Proper technique and good position will dictate the outcome of a fight whether in competition or on the street. BJJ is easy and fun to learn, but takes hard work, discipline and dedication to master.
DAMA is pleased to provide this amazing program to you. Schedule your FREE Intro Class today and see what it is all about!