Our goal is for our students to get as much as they can out of their training. We understand that no two people are alike, & we strive to organize our schedules & tution rates in a way that allows our students every opportunity to train & meet his or her individual goals.
PRICING & MEMBERSHIP INFO
- Official, Legitimate Renzo Gracie Jiu-Jitsu – This is the real deal. Our head instructor Joe Graunstadt has a lineage straight back to Renzo himself, & has trained with many members of the Gracie family over the course of his grappling career. You won’t find a Jiu-Jitsu program or an instructor like this in all of Oakland County, MI.
- Unlimited Training – We believe you should have the ability to train as many times a week as you need to meet your goals. No punch cards. No fees for additional classes. Just pure, unlimited training.
- Scheduled Sparring Time – The best way to improve in martial arts is to test out your skills. We have dedicated a specific, scheduled time for rolling & sparring that is completely separate from the technique class. You’ll never worry about finding time to roll or spar, it’s built right into the schedule for you.
- Classes Every Day – No Monday/Wednesday, Tuesday/Thursday staggered schedule here. We train Muay Thai & Jiu-Jitsu every day except Sunday, & on certain days we do morning classes as well. Between kids & adult classes we offer 30+ class times per week, so there is always time to train.
- Optional Private Lessons – Private lessons are availble to all of our students. This is a chance to train with one of our talented & dedicated instructors one-on-one. Having a hard time executing a technique? Want to learn something specific or hone your skills? Then these lessons are for you.
We have several different membership options available for each program. The best way for us to explain them to you is for you to stop in & try out a class. You can meet the instructors, see our facility, & ask any questions you might have. At that time we can discuss our membership options & decide on the best one for you. We also understand that each person has a different set of needs than the next, so there are certain things you can expect with our memberships:
- Family discounts
- Military discounts
- Membership hold options
- No testing or belt fees
- Seasonal promotions & sales